Reasons Dognasium is Tops in Dog Daycare & Boarding
Pay-Per-Day- $20.00 ($15.00 for 2nd dog, $10 for 3rd dog)
10 Day-Pass-$180.00 ($18.00 a day) (Any additional dogs $15 per dog per day)
20-Day Pass-$340.00 ($17.00 a day) (Any additional dogs $15 per dog per day)
Daycare- It’s hard to resist the sad face of a dog when their owner walks out the door for work. At Dognasium let them play the day away with their furry companions. Dogs left at home may experience separation anxiety, and behavioral issues. This often can occur when a dog doesn’t have the socialization, or exercise. The solution to this is Dog Daycare. Drop your dog off at Dognasium, where they can spend the day socializing with other dogs, and humans. At the end of your day you will pick up a tired but very happy dog. Whether you want to do everyday visits at dognasium or a few days a week, we will suit the schedule of your dog as well as for you. Daycare holds many benefits.
Prior to any dog attending Dognasium for daycare or boarding, an evaluation is done to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests.
- Closely Supervised Groups
- No bullying or cowering here! – Close supervision prevents out-of-control play, fights over toys, and keeps the little guys from getting stepped on!
- Open, Airy Play Areas
- Our climate-controlled facility helps prevent outbreaks of kennel cough and other airborne illnesses caused by lack of air circulation, high humidity and confined spaces.
- Webcams – We enable you to check up on your pup – anytime! – also used by out-of-town relatives that just don’t get to see your dog often enough!
- Health and Safety Awareness – We pay close attention to the dogs in our care, and we’ll let you know if we notice anything: dirty ears, diarrhea, excessive itching, eye discharge, etc.
- Behavior Monitoring – We’ll work with you and your dog(s) to help identify and resolve any problems. Whether it’s potty-training your puppy, teaching your Lab NOT to jump up, or helping with anxiety in your Puggle, we can help!
- No Crates or Cages
Need more information?
You’ll find everything you need on the website. However, if you have additional questions, please feel free to drop by or give us a call. If you’d like, we’d be happy to make an appointment to have you come look at the facility. We understand that trust is important when dealing with your beloved canine, and we look forward to cultivating a relationship with you and your pet.